- 11+ Mock Exams
- 11+ Tuition
- 11+ Term Time Courses
- 11+ Intensive Holiday Courses
- 11+ Info
Website Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Marie Redmond Tuition’s website. The website is owned, managed and maintained by Marie Redmond Tuition Ltd, a company registered in England. Company Number: 08208788. Registered office: Kings Head House, 15 London End, Beaconsfield, HP9 2HN. VAT Registration Number: GB 204 8090 32.
All payments, payment enquiries and administration correspondence/queries should be directed to:
Marie Redmond Tuition, Kings Head House, 15 London End, Beaconsfield, HP9 2HN
Telephone: 01494 956 809
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company, Marie Redmond Tuition Ltd. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on the website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through the website meet your specific requirements.
Notification of Changes
- The Company reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our website.
- Your information may be accessed only be entities trading under the Marie Redmond Tuition name. We will not allow third parties to access your information.
- All information provided by our clients is treated as confidential. With a few exceptions, for example information requested by a court, we will not release information to any other party without your consent
Links from this website
The website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the linked websites. We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites is not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. Marie Redmond Tuition will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information. We accept no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site:
- Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- Above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Governing law / jurisdiction
Your use of the website and any dispute arising out of or relating to the website is subject to the laws of England & Wales.
The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website and using our services you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of Marie Redmond Tuition to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorised representatives of the Company.
These Terms and Conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
21st November 2019
Marie Redmond Tuition Ltd