2022-23 Term Time Course Fees
Please read our payment FAQs before booking >
All Resources Included
At the start of the course, your child will receive a Bag of Knowledge® containing their class and homework books; included in our monthly course fees. This will include selected Marie Redmond’s Superbrain® resources, in addition to books that are carefully curated each year from a wide range of reputable publishers. Students are presented with their books in a Marie Redmond Tuition® rucksack, featuring an electronic thesaurus, notebook and a pencil case containing pencils, an eraser and sharpener.
Save 20% with Tax-Free Childcare
As we’re registered with Ofsted, we accept payment by Tax-Free Childcare (and Childcare Vouchers) for all our classroom-based courses. If you’re eligible for Tax-Free Childcare, you can save 20% on the cost of your child’s course. For every £8 you pay into the scheme, the government will pay in £2, up to a maximum top-up of £2000 per year. Many of our students’ parents take advantage of this scheme and you can find out here if you are eligible. You can select this payment method when you register, or you can switch to it at anytime during your child’s course.
For virtual courses, educational providers are unable to accept payment by Tax-Free Childcare or Childcare Vouchers; this is explained in our article about Tax-Free Childcare and Childcare Vouchers.
Classroom-Based Lesson Fees in 2022-23
- The classroom-based course starting in September 2022 (including all books and resources) is £2459 for Year 4 and £2559 for Year 5.
- A deposit is payable on registration and is non-refundable: £160 for Year 4 and £260 for Year 5. This acts as the first payment and the remainder of the fees are paid in 11 monthly instalments of £209.
- If your child joins late, we will provide a personalised payment plan. Your first payment will be adjusted and your subsequent payments will be £209 per month. Your payment schedule will be sent to you at the same time as your course welcome letter.
|Non-refundable deposit at registration|| £160 for Year 4|
£260 for Year 5
|20th August 2022||£209|
|20th September 2022||£209|
|20th October 2022||£209|
|20th November 2022||£209|
|20th December 2022||£209|
|20th January 2023||£209|
|20th February 2023||£209|
|20th March 2023||£209|
|20th April 2023||£209|
|20th May 2023||£209|
|20th June 2023||£209|
Virtual Lesson Fees in 2022-23
- The Year 5 virtual course starting in September 2021 (including all books and resources) is £2295.
- A deposit is payable on registration and is non-refundable: £260 for Year 5. This acts as the first payment and the remainder of the fees are paid in 11 monthly instalments of £185.
- If your child joins late, we will provide a personalised payment plan. Your first payment will be adjusted and your subsequent payments will be £185 per month. Your payment schedule will be sent to you at the same time as your course welcome letter.
The deposit is your first payment towards the total cost of the course. We deduct the deposit from the total course fee and the remaining amount is then split over 11 monthly payments (£209 for classroom-based lessons and £185 for virtual lessons).
If your child joins late, we will provide a personalised payment plan. Your first payment will be adjusted and your subsequent payments will be either £209 per month (for classroom-based courses) or £185 per month (for virtual courses). This will be sent to you after registration, alongside your welcome letter.
All fees are paid by Direct Debit, Childcare Vouchers or Tax-Free Childcare but the method depends on whether your child attends classroom-based or virtual courses.
For classroom-based courses, we accept payment of fees by Direct Debit, Childcare Vouchers or Tax-Free Childcare. We’ll send you specific payment details when invoices are issued.
For virtual courses, the government does not permit you to pay with Childcare Vouchers or Tax-Free Childcare, therefore we accept only Direct Debit for our virtual courses. For a full explanation, please see our article on why we cannot accept Childcare Vouchers and Tax-Free Childcare for virtual courses.
Yes, for classroom-based courses, you can pay your deposit with Childcare Vouchers or Tax-Free Childcare. When you select the option on the registration form to pay your fees with either Childcare Vouchers or Tax Free Childcare, you will be asked either ‘Would you like to pay your deposit with Childcare Vouchers?’ or ‘Would you like to pay your deposit with Tax-Free Childcare?’. Select yes and the form will explain the process.
If you wish to cancel, simply let us know by email at email@example.com and stop paying. If you do not make your monthly payment, your child will not be able to attend the following month and no refunds will be given for any earlier payments. As an example, if your last successful payment is on 20th January 2023, your child can attend until the end of February 2023.
If you have more than one child attending our courses during the same term, you are eligible for a 5% sibling discount on our term time courses.